Deal Desk Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Deal Desk Analyst with 2+ years’ experience in an Order Management, Sales Operations, Deal Desk, or similar role with significant exposure to Sales and Operations teams.
Initially joining on an 11-month contract, you will bridge the relationship between Sales, Customer Success, Revenue, & Legal on deal structure and approvals.
Job Reference: BBBH 20100
What will a Deal Desk Analyst do?
- Review all standard contracts submitted by sales (inclusive of contractual commitments and terms and conditions).
- Collaborate with sales Account Executives in creation of all custom (non-standard) contracts.
- Provide pre-sales internal support and guidance on contract matters to sales and account managers.
- Work with AE and renewal team to restructure existing contracts in a manner that optimizes margins and growth.
- Ensure all approved requests have been properly documented in accordance to sales operation processes, escalated to the appropriate approval level, and resolved within SLA.
- Process and Governance: Share best practices with and provide training for sales team, peers, and partners to enhance the quality and efficiency of contracting processes and contribute to the company’s knowledge base.
- Ensure that signed agreements are communicated to all relevant parties to provide visibility to contractual obligations.
- Attend forecast calls as necessary to understand priority deals for the month.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in an Order Management, Sales Operations, Deal Desk, or similar role with significant exposure to Sales and Operations teams.
- Strong SFDC and CPQ tool(s) experience.
- Experience working with Cloud/SaaS with subscription models.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040