Data Warehouse Engineer
Our client who is a leading online gaming and entertainment multination who are currently recruiting for Data Warehouse Engineers to join their dynamic business intelligence – data platform team in Bulgaria. This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in their offices.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21824
- Lead data and process innovation for our organisation through robust delivery of exceptional solutions.
- Transform raw data into useful data systems.
- Strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
- Support our implemented BI solutions by monitoring and tuning performance queries and data processes, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, and communicating functional and technical issues.
- Top quality of the released software will be one of your responsibilities.
- Contribute to choosing the right technology and ensuring proper data design and implementation in various projects and solutions.
- Demonstrate hands-on skills in processing large data sets, expertise in data structure, data access patterns, Big Data concepts, and cloud computing.
- Your Experience
- Experience in development, deployment and operation of data technologies and platforms
- Experience in designing scalable data warehousing solutions
- Experience in designing and implementing efficient ETL processes and data pipelines
- Experience with Agile software development and DevOps practices
- Experience and knowledge in data migration techniques and processes
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical and business teams and communicate effectively across channels
- Knowledge on both on-prem as well as Cloud big data solutions
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SQL – developing stored procedures with T-SQL, database performance optimisation and working with large datasets
- Experience with SSIS – designing, configuring, and deploying packages
- Understanding of database and analytics technologies in the industry including Relational, and NoSQL databases
- Data integration from multiple sources – batch data processing, streaming, integrations of APIs
- Experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka.
- Deep understanding of data warehousing and data architecture concepts
- Experience with Python scripting for data engineering
- Experience with version control systems (i.e. Bitbucket)
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404