Location: Brussels, Belgium
Hybrid model of working
Are you looking for growth opportunities to enhance your technical expertise and develop your sales and business development skills?
Are you seeking an opportunity to utilize your Dutch/French, and English skills on a daily basis?
Join our client’s dynamic and innovative team as a Data Storage Sales Manager!
Our client is a leading multinational technology company that provides telecommunication equipment and services to countries around the world.
They are looking to hire a Data Storage Sales Manager to join their expanding team in the Netherlands.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and partners, providing expertise on the company’s product portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with key account managers and channel sales managers to identify and develop storage opportunities in the Benelux market, achieving sales objectives.
- Effectively communicate and present the company’s storage products and solutions, including centralized storage and software-defined storage, to customers and partners.
- Offer state-of-the-art storage solutions for various storage needs, including backup/DR, data migration, storage consolidation, and cloud storage.
- Participate in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations, and commercial proposals, delivering product information, value proposition, bill of materials, and solution design.
- Promote the Storage business, manage the sales pipeline, and drive towards achieving sales targets.
- Actively engage in knowledge transfers to sales team members and partners.
- Plan and support brand awareness initiatives in the country market, attending industry events and technology forums.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related major.
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in IT solution sales, be familiar with storage configuration and relevant solution such as backup/DR, data migration, storage consolidation, cloud storage and etc.
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and/or French and English
- Annualized bonus (0-2 months salary)
- Transportation allowance
- Holiday allowance (8% of the annual salary)
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- 24 days of Annual Leave
- Sim card budget
- Company laptop
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +31 20 369 0040