Data Operations Specialist
With UK offices based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, our client is a leading provider of public and private global stock plan services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Data Operations Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
They require someone with strong data analytic skills, a third level qualification and excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Companies administering employee share plans within a team framework and interacting with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan programs.
Job Reference: BBBH 21231
What will a Data Operations Specialist do?
- Manage a portfolio of Companies administering employee share plans within a team framework
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan program.
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting and problem solving.
- Organize, develop and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies’ program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems.
- Implement projects to enhance business operations.
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts.
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners.
- Identify innovative client solutions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Third level qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with an ability to be innovative & pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Employee Equity
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Fully subsidised CEP exams
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.