Allen Recruitment is currently assisting one of the largest global shipping companies with recruitment of a Data Engineer. Our client is building their hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions. And they want to do that together with you.
Our client provides relocation and immigration support.
Job Reference: BBBH 21801
Modern and well-connected office in Alchemia complex in Gdansk Oliwa. Hybrid work model is also possible.
About the role:
You will be working with a group of top IT experts, designers and executors to apply AWS cloud technology in maritime and shipping industry. You will also work closely with data analysts, data engineers, data scientists and other stakeholders to design and maintain data models.
- Analyze new data structures
- Analyze business requirements for analytics
- Integrate data from multiple sources into our data warehouse or data lake
- Design data models that support business analytics in the best way
- Develop ETL Pipelines
About the contract:
This will be a permanent contract of employment.
Project Description: Building big data analytics platform for global shipping company within Data Management Solutions for Analytics team. This team will apply AWS cloud technology in maritime and shipping industry.
You should have:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Very good knowledge in general business intelligence, data warehouse, data modelling and data structures.
- Experience with relational databases (AWS stack and/or DB2/Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL).
- Experience in ETL pipeline development in any tool.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
What we can offer:
- Private medical care
- Gym card
- Attractive annual bonus up to 22,5%!
- Group life insurance
- Cafeteria benefit system (cinema tickets, vouchers etc.)
- Relocation support (financial support, covering immigration process for non-Polish citizens)
- Internal learning management system
- Development budget (sharing the costs of certifications and conferences/ IT events)
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility (hybrid work model)
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037