Data and Design Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront of changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They are looking for a Data and Design Analyst with 3+ years of experience working in data analysis and/or design/UX roles, to join their team until the end of 2022.
The successful candidate will work closely to support our client’s UX team in collecting data benchmarks from 3rd party tools and preparing basic design mock-ups for ad implementations and user experience within the app.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite working.
Job Reference: BBBH 21780
- Derive data benchmarks from external 3P data sources and pre-populate data & charts in Google Sheets.
- Create polished Google Slide design mocks for ads monetization, and designs for other ideas within the app/game to enhance user experience.
- Partner with key stakeholders globally to ensure timely implementation of opportunities for closure of sales pitch.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years' experience working in data analysis and/or design/UX role.
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to provide data benchmarks.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of design sense.
- Experienced using Google sheets/slides and/or Excel/PowerPoint.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool, and gym when the office reopens.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040