Data Centre Recruiter
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Data Centre Recruiter with 5+ years’ experience in full-cycle technical recruiting experience to join them on an 11 month contract.
As a recruiter within Data Center you will work closely with Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to help grow our Data Center teams in EMEA.
Job Reference: BBBH 20823
What will a Data Centre Recruiter do?
· Design and execute full cycle hiring plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
· Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our sourcers as needed
· Facilitate and lead meetings as well as key initiatives and projects with business partners and recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
· Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, proactively sharing data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
· Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
· Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years’ experience in full-cycle technical recruiting experience
· Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates in niche markets
· Deep understanding of candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
· Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
· Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
· Experience influencing and driving towards results
· Knowledge of Data Center/Critical Facility markets
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040