Our client, a global leader in revolutionizing the future of technology focusing on cloud technology, mobile apps, and green energy solutions, ranked in the top #10 of global tech innovators, is looking to hire a Data Centre Electrical Engineer for an onsite permanent contract in Dusseldorf.
Are you looking for an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest-growing multinational telecommunication companies? This is an excellent opportunity to work on challenging projects and be a part of continued growth. Our client offers a competitive salary package and provide ample opportunities for personal development through training programs both in Europe and abroad.
As a Data Centre Facility Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering technical services related to data center facility projects. Your main tasks will include:
- Providing technical service delivery for data center facility projects, including installation guides, commissioning, site acceptance testing, and troubleshooting.
- Conducting customer and partner training on data center facility devices and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in risk review for data center facility presales projects.
- Conducting site equipment health checks and providing annual reports when required, ensuring the quality of on-site maintenance operations.
- Providing on-site support for major or critical issues that cannot be resolved by customers or local subcontractors according to SLA, such as software upgrades, hardware replacements, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in data center facility project delivery, with expertise in UPS systems, cooling systems, and monitoring system products installation, commissioning, and onsite testing.
- Familiarity with data center building requirements and related standard rules.
- Strong knowledge of UPS power systems, including working modes, commissioning, and testing.
- Electrical certification is required.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD software.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
- Willingness to frequently travel (up to 40% of the time) and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of English.
If you are ready to take on this rewarding opportunity, submit your application today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +31 20 369 0040