Data Center Sustainability Program Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Data Center Sustainability Program Manager with 10+ years of work experience managing corporate sustainability programs to join them on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21118
What will a Data Center Sustainability Program Manager do?
· Communicate sustainability requirements to design and construction teams and hold them accountable for exceptional outcomes.
· Manage external consultants and assure sustainability objectives are accomplished.
· Build tools and resources that help design and construction teams streamline the implementation of our sustainability strategy.
· Research and pilot new technologies that improve the sustainability performance of the company’s data centers.
· Track industry standards and emerging trends to drive long-term strategy.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 10+ years of work experience managing corporate sustainability programs
· Technical experience with principles of circularity, zero waste, and embodied carbon.
· LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design & Construction and/or Operations & Maintenance.
· Beneficial: Master’s degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, environmental studies, or a related field.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks, and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040