Data Center Operative
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Data Center Operative with previous experience working in a physically demanding environment, to join them on a short-term temporary contract until April 1st 2022. The successful candidate will provide support for the ongoing operations in our client’s data centres.
This role will be based onsite our client’s data centres in Grange Castle
Job Reference: BBBH 21114
What will a Data Center Operative do?
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work stations and other areas Assemble / disassemble and populate / depopulate equipment racks
- Disassemble broken or failed hardware equipment and replace parts per defined process using hand and / or power tools
- Run / install ethernet and fiber optic cable per defined process
- Maintain cleanliness of working environment
- Operate barcode scanners and associated software tools
- Follow detailed instructions and perform other tasks as directed
- Must possess a positive attitude and be be able to work well within a team oriented environment
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
- This role will involve working with medium to heavy materials handling required e.g. lifting, pushing/pulling, etc.
- Must be able to exert muscle force to lift at least 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Previous experience performing component level repairs on equipment
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040