Data Center Manager (Business Development)
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Data Center Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin on permanent basis. You will have 4+ years working experience in Data Centre Industry in Ireland and experiences with data center sub-system.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
Job Reference: BBBH 20378
- Develop data center facility business in Irish customers and partners (data center operators, consultancy, contractors, system integrator, etc.)
- Understanding and getting insights into named account strategies, business development, and operation processes, steer potential requirements, and influence customers' strategies, businesses, and operations regarding the data center facility area.
- Cooperate with the solution manager to run the project, analyze the tender, do the presentation and quotation and prepare the answering for the tender documents.
- Understand customer’s business needs and challenges, present the client’s value proposition to customers, work together with data center solution team to provide the best solution for customers.
- Establish and strengthen relationship with customer’s technical team, breakthrough data center facility solution in Hyper Scale DC market.
You must have as a minimum
- 4+ years working experience in Data Centre Industry in Ireland
- Experiences with data center sub-system
- Experience with project bidding
- Great communication skills in English
- Strong sales sense, be able to develop sales opportunities.
- Have the ability to develop sales projects independently
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Private Healthcare (for the employee only)
- Car allowance,
- Life insurance
- Free parking
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040