Based in Amsterdam, our client is a global leader in selling furniture and home appliances with a brand recognised worldwide.
Our client requires a Data Analyst with 3-5 years’ experience as an Analytics Engineer, Data Scientist, or Data Engineer with a focus on data. This will be a 5-month B2B contract position, ideal for candidates with their own Ltd company.
This is a hybrid role, with the opportunity to work both from home and in the client’s offices in Amsterdam.
Pay rate per day: €400 – €450
Job Reference: BBBH 23025
The role of the Data Analyst is to assist our client’s teams in coming up with the best practices for managing master, transactional and operational data and defining critical metrics and baselines to track to answer business-critical questions in the context of FMS.
- Data modelling: define and publish robust data models to support analytical requirements around data from data products at.
- Data warehouse design: shape data foundation architecture and evolve the data governance framework to meet ever-changing requirements.
- Performance optimization: monitor costs associated with data transformations and utilize DBT and Big Query to optimize performance.
- Data quality: define and champion best practices around data quality, ensuring data models are complete with documentation and validation tests.
- Data literacy: embed data literacy at our client through coaching the engineering teams, presenting your work regularly, and contributing to knowledge-sharing sessions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Analytics Engineer, Data Scientist, or Data Engineer with a focus on data.
- Data Modeling.
- Dashboarding/Data Storytelling skills.
- Dbt, dataform, or a similar tool.
Advantages of contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!