Employment Type: permanent, hybrid
Location: Dublin City
Our client is a leading global ICT and ISP, committed to delivering world class services and apps across different technology domains, offering great possibilities for future career advancement as it continues to scale its workforce and product offerings.
They are looking to hire a Cybersecurity Consultant to join their team in Ireland to work cross functionally with their IT, Communications and Cybersecurity department, locally in Ireland and across Europe to ensure best cybersecurity strategy and practices, establish proactive communication channels for internal and external stakeholders, manage communications with national and EU regulators and optimize business processes to meet cyber security requirements and business objectives. Critically, the person in this role will be the Communications Manager for the Cybersecurity Incident & Response team.
The role reports directly to the local CEO while also collaborating closely with the regional Western European Cybersecurity Officer.
The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker, have strong cybersecurity technology appreciation, familiar with regulations and compliance, specifically the Network and Information Security Directive (NISD), comfortable consulting and influencing the cyber security community and third-party stakeholders, ensuring compliance with international best practices and guidelines as well as having an unflappable ability to manage and direct communication responses to cyber breaches.
Job Reference: BBBH 20777
Your role will involve:
- Taking responsibility for achieving cyber security business objectives
- Managing external parties regarding the company’s cyber security strategy and practices
- Leading the cyber security organization to collect and prioritize cyber security requirements from governments, regulators, industry organizations, and customers externally and internally
- Effective communicating and managing brand building with media and general government agencies to establish and improve the cyber security vision and implementation of the company.
- Building security trust with consideration to security issues in customer delivery.
- Establishing local security assurance mechanism, according to corporate cyber security policies, local laws and regulations, and aligning cyber security requirements of the Irish, EU, and international regulations.
- Identifying cyber security best practices and collect and react to concerns of the government of the local country, security organizations and customers as security requirements for the improvement of business departments
- Participating in the development of security policies and optimizing the end-to-end process of the company
- Developing and executing crisis management mechanisms to minimize the negative impact.
- In case of crisis, manage communication with media, public and external stakeholders to minimize the impact.
- Setting branding goals and planning the company’s security practices turning the crisis into an opportunity.
- Strong external stakeholder management with compliance and regulatory bodies such as the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity(ENISA), the European Cyber Security Organization (ECS), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-EU), the Irish and UK National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and local governmental authorities.
- Over10 years of work experience in ICT industry and cyber security, with extensive knowledge of cyber security and technology, preferably from a diverse technology company or broadly based engineering/ supply chain.
- Ability to offer soundmedia relations advice to senior leadership as well as participate in international cyber security conferences and write for corporate and external publications.
- Recognition in the industry as having knowledge and credibility in technology, cyber and/or product development.
Some of the benefits, which can be tailored for individual preferences, associated with this role include:
· A very competitive salary
· 25 days annual leave
· Laptop, mobile etc
· Private Healthcare (for the employee only)
· Car allowance
· Life insurance
· Free parking
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.