Cyber Security Director
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Cyber Security Director to join their expanding team in Dublin on a permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity for a talented candidate who has over 10 years previous work experience in ICT industry and cyber security, to develop cyber security strategy and practices, establish proactive communication channels to try to eliminate security concerns of stakeholders, establish of local security assurance mechanism, collect and analyse cyber security requirements and perform successful crisis management.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20777
Your role will involve
- Be responsible for achieving all cyber security business objectives
- Manager external parties regarding the company’s cyber security strategy and practices
- Lead the cyber security organization to collect and prioritize cyber security requirements from governments, industry organizations and customers externally and internally
- Effective communication and brand building with media and general government agencies to establish and improve the cyber security vision and implementation
- Build security trust with consideration to security issues in customer delivery
- Establishment of local security assurance mechanism, according to corporate cyber security policies, local laws and regulations, cyber security requirements of governments/industry organizations and customers
- Identify first-hand cyber security best practices and collect and react to concerns of government of the local country, security organizations and customers as security requirements for the improvement of business departments
- Participate in and provide appropriate suggestions on the development of security policies and optimizing the end-to-end process of the company
- Develop and execute crisis management mechanisms to minimize the negative impact, take advantage of the crisis to further messaging and branding goals, plan and message the company’s security practices turning the crisis into an opportunity
You must have as a minimum
- Over 10 years work experience in ICT industry and cyber security, with extensive knowledge of cyber security and technology, preferably from a diverse technology company or broadly based engineering/ supply chain.
- Be recognized in the industry as having knowledge and credibility in technology, security and/or product development.
- Be aware of telecom security certification authorities in Europe, their processes, and procedures.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Private Healthcare
- Car allowance,
- Life insurance
- Free parking
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.