Cyber Security Analyst (GRC)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst with 1+ year of experience in Cyber Security to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view of extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 20210
Your role will involve
- Working on the support of cybersecurity risk and audit for systems, people, assets, data, and capabilities of the Consumer Cloud production network, focusing on Asset Management; Business Environment; Governance; Risk Assessment; and Risk Management Strategy.
- Help to develop and implement appropriate safeguards based on your assessments to ensure delivery of critical services; Awareness and Training; Data Security; Information Protection Processes and Procedures; Maintenance; and Protective Technology.
You must have as a minimum
- 1+ years in Cyber Security
- Knowledge and experience of ISO and NIST frameworks
- An in-depth knowledge of Web/Cloud security and familiarity with the root causes of various exploiting and mitigation techniques, continuous research of various threats initiated from the internet.
Beneficial, but not a must:
- Familiar with NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Familiar with ISO 27001
- More than 3 years IT experience or relevant qualifications.
- Have experience building network security systems
- Have large-scale production network experience
- Experience in web vulnerability analysis and defence
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.