Customer Success Representative
With UK offices based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, our client is a leading provider of public and private global stock plan services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Customer Success Representative to join them on a permanent basis.
They require someone with strong customer service experience, an analytical mindset, third level qualification and excellent communication skills. You will be the first point of contact for all clients, while onboarding, managing, and supporting a portfolio of companies operating employee share plans within a team framework.
Job Reference: BBBH 21352
What will a Customer Success Representative do?
- Implement and manage a portfolio of Companies operating employee share plans within a team framework
- Interact with customers/clients on operational transactions related to their share plan program
- Execute the timely processing of operational transactions, including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting, and problem solving
- Organise, develop, and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies’ program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk
- Assist with data analysis and data conversion projects
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems
- Implement projects to enhance business operations
- Act as a point of contact for Client Accounts during the implementation phase
- Create and maintain excellent relations with key business partners
- Identify innovative client solutions
- Support internal activity
- Assist with IT Support e.g. Single Sign On features / Reporting Module enhancements
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience in Share Plan or similar industry desirable but not required
- Third level degree in Business/Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with an ability to be innovative & pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Employee Equity
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Fully subsidized CEP exams
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.