Customer Success Programme Lead
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18, they continuously improve work processes, employee experience, and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Customer Success Programme Lead, with 3-5 years program management experience involving customer engagement, who will join them for 18 months contract. The selected candidate will provide primary oversight and ensure accountability for success planning activities to achieve the goal (Customer adoption of Cloud Services ).
This role is not a full-time role (4 days per week).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21151
What will a Customer Success Programme Lead do?
- Put in place programmatic approach (scope defined/approach/governance & reporting).
- Hold sales teams accountable to Cloud adoption (put pressure in the system/accountability/challenge evidence of intent).
- Help build a repeatable process (role / governance / artifacts & train up people on best practice).
- Link and create synergies with Channel account team resources who will drive the Cloud adoption via partner.
- Ad Hoc support to mini-projects as a spin-off of core activity.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-5 years of program management experience involving customer engagement.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040