Customer Service Associate
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Customer Service Associate with 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Support for a multinational to join them until the end of the year. This role is to support the needs of publishers around the world through their application review and email systems, by interacting on a cross-functional work environment.
Job Reference: BBBH 20420
What will a Customer Service Associate do?
· Conduct application reviews.
· Support our publisher base through our email customer service;
· Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions;
· Perform other role-related tasks;
· Lead reviews activities in order to launch proactive initiatives.
· Analyze and improve customer journey/flow.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 1-2 years in customer support for a multinational
· Able to work through large volumes of emails and application reviews from our customers within specified time frames
· Fluent English
· Nice to have – Spanish or Arabic
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040