Customer Sales Account Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Customer Sales Account Manager with 3 years’ experience in consultative sales and account management to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
You’ll work on a team that partners with Travel industry clients who principally operate in the German market but can also be active in many other geographies.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20456
What will a Customer Sales Account Manager do?
· Customer and portfolio management: Strategically partner & support client relationships in order to work towards mutual business objectives; build, grow, and maintain customer portfolios to drive high impact; align on customers best strategic and business practices.
· Sales strategy development & implementation: Identify customer business objectives, support sales strategies for specific customers in collaboration with internal partners.
· Opportunity sizing: Identify revenue and growth opportunities for clients; work with internal stakeholders to determine and drive sales, revenue growth, and/or marketing efficiency, as well as the incremental investment recommended to achieve customer business outcomes.
· Building pitches: Craft and deliver solutions to customers and agencies to achieve their business objectives and drive revenue growth.
· Campaign optimization: Oversee and optimize specific campaigns according to customer KPIs in order to promote long-term growth; delegate work to relevant stakeholders to help optimize campaign performance; utilize and facilitate internal connections and networks in order to expedite and optimize campaigns.
· Creating campaign proposals: Create account and campaign-specific proposals for customers by translating customer objectives into KPIs and selecting ad solutions based on KPIs; work with internal stakeholders to conduct research and learn about account or campaign relationships to complete proposals.
· Interpreting data & creating insights: Draw interpretable insights from deep dives and data analysis; provide data-driven strategic and tactical recommendations to customers, partner teams, and leadership based on analyses; utilize insights to influence others and drive change.
· Sales forecasting: Review revenue performance and projections for your book of business; share updates on opportunities and activities with large accounts; mitigate potential risks to achieving sales targets.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3 years’ experience in consultative sales and account management.
· Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
· Fluency in German is a plus.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404