Customer Logistics Support Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Customer Logistics Support Specialist with 3-5 years’ experience in customer support, to join them on an initial 11- month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20393
What will a Customer Logistics Support Specialist do?
- Be single point of contact for 3rd party service provider for day-to-day operations.
- Follow-up on questions and resolving complaints regarding returns.
- Monitor 3rd party service providers processing performance against set KPI’s.
- Identify & support implementing potential process improvement opportunities.
- Support regular as well as ad-hoc reporting & analytics requests.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3-5 years’ experience in customer support.
· Advanced computer skills (i.e., Gmail, GDoc, Gsheet, Word, Excel, Lucidchart).
· Basic understanding of WMS systems (i.e., SAP, Oracle, etc.). As a minimum you must know how it operates, how to process returns & sales orders.
· SAP system knowledge is a plus.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404