Customer Logistics Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Customer Logistics Specialist with 2+ year service logistics operations experience to join them on a 6 month contract. This role is to manage drop zone operations and execution within EMEA and Amazon FIGS (France, Italy, Germany and Spain).
Job Reference: BBBH 20231
What will a Customer Logistics Specialist do?
· Direct tracking and issue resolution of all incoming returns into the UK Drop Zone and Amazon FIGS as well as driving all communications between our client’s logistics providers and customer service organizations on all warranty, outbound service logistics and recovery efforts
· Conduct the analysis of the end to end warranty cycle times and determine the root cause for any supply chain and customer support delays and bring solution recommendations to the reverse logistics management team.
· Complete Analyze of Lost in Transit/shipments devices to ensure we can assist in the identification of fraudulent activities, incorrect receipts and coordination opportunities with return facilities globally.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ year service logistics operations experience.
· Advanced spreadsheet skills, SQL queries and DB, Google Apps, and Salesforce, etc
· Previous experience in freight series and transportation
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040