Our client a leading, international internet services provider is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Customer Experience Specialist fluent in Turkish and/or Polish, and English to join their dynamic team in Madrid.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the best possible experience for customers. Your main responsibilities will include tracking and resolving customer cases, analyzing common issues, and improving service processes based on customer feedback.
Location: Madrid (Centro Empresarial Castellana Norte)
Role Model: onsite
Visa Sponsosrship: No
Contract: 12 months
Job Reference: BBBH 24266
Your role will involve
- Diligently follow up with customers, especially when an issue cannot complex be resolved quickly and provide update throughout resolution process.
- Develop improvement actions in a timely manner, coordinate related departments to solve problems, and close the issue in a timely manner;
- Monitor ongoing customer interactions, ensuring customer needs are being met and services are aligned.
- Review the data collected from VOC tools to modify it with the right classify, to keep the tool improve classification accuracy.
- Identify common top issues, analyze root causes, and develop improvement plans until they all closed.
- Track the consumers’ cases that have not closed, and follow up until all closed
- Improve the service process and satisfaction based on voice of consumers
You must have as a minimum
- 2+ years customer service experience, ideally in an internet type company or support their clients (Voxpro, CPL etc)
- Fluent English, and fluency in Polish and/or Turkish
- Business experience of translating written material from English to additional language
- Strong IT skills
- 22 days of AL
- up to 200 Euro meal voucher/month
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +34 919030009