Customer Experience Program Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to learn and grow as a program manager and give you the opportunity to collaborate with a lot of influential stakeholders?
During this 11-month assignment, you will have an opportunity to have a big impact and gain valuable experience working with global stakeholders, great talent, and a collaborative team.
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online, and the role is 100% remote within Ireland. To apply for this role, you must have the right to work and live within the Republic of Ireland.
They requires a Customer Experience Program Manager with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing or Product Development role, to join them on an 11-month contract.
What will you do?
- Build end-to-end customer support workflow mapping and evaluate the effectiveness of current processes
- Identify top opportunity areas to improve customer journey based on insights and workflow analysis
- Work extensively with cross-functional partners to identify and implement optimal solutions in the areas identified
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements and technological innovations
- Inform, influence, and execute new processes based on sound analysis and impact metrics that lead to improvements in quality of support
What do you need?
- 5+ years of relevant experience (in Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing or Product Development)
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience to assess, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Demonstrated experience defining and tracking metrics and implementing programs to improve operational performance
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non-technical audiences
- Communicate feedback, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences and stakeholders
Nice to have (but not necessary):
- Understanding/experience with SQL
- Experience in creating business case and justification to drive process improvements
- Experience in customer satisfaction or quality initiatives in a contact centre operations
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Job Reference: BBBH 22528
Still interested in this opportunity?
Please apply today! Microsoft Word format of CV would be preferred, but if you have it in PDF, that’s fine too.
If you do not have to date CV, please contact me on linked.in or at [email protected] and we will take care of the formalities later.