Customer Engagement Programme Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Customer Engagement Programme Manager with 2-3 years program management experience involving customer engagement, to join them, initially until June 2022.
You will help drive cloud adoption is a prioritised set of accounts where path to cloud adoption is unclear.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20415
What will a Customer Engagement Programme Manager do?
· Put in place programmatic approach (scope defined / approach / governance & reporting).
· Hold aligned account teams accountable to deliver Cloud adoption (put pressure in the system / accountability).
· May require a ‘lean in’ approach where resource gaps are identified and to deliver the expected outcome.
· Help build a repeatable process (role / governance / artifacts & train up people on best practice).
· Link and create synergies with Channel account team resources who will drive the Cloud adoption via partner.
· Also, there may be other minor or mini projects as spin off core activity.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2-3 years program management experience involving customer engagement.
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
· On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
· Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404