Customer Care Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin, our client is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance, HR, and planning.
They require a Customer Care Analyst with 2- 3 years of experience in a customer services role, to join them initially on a 6- month contract.
The successful candidate will work closely with other Customer Care Specialists to ensure our customers inquiries are diligently followed up on.
Job Reference: BBBH 20874
What will a Customer Care Analyst do?
· Manage incoming cases through case management system to help resolve customer cases quickly and effectively.
· Own operational/administrative customer requests and follow through to resolution, i.e., requests for information, new account set-up, tenant maintenance, etc.
· Manage own assignment of cases as appropriate.
· Act as a liaison between the customer and our internal teams to ensure the customer’s needs are being met.
· Research customer questions/issues.
· Advise customers about available services and resources.
· Maintain business processes, requirements, and policies.
· Support operations related initiatives identified by the Support management team.
· Provide Community end user support to our customers and partners.
· Manage written and oral customer communication.
· Analyse ways to improve tools so that customers can be self-sufficient, and cases can be avoided.
· Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers.
· Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2- 3 years of experience in a customer services role.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; business or technical degree preferred.
· Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, software applications) and SaaS experience helpful (Salesforce, Jira, etc.)
· Ability to understand and interpret data from multiple sources.
· 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays. Competitive Salary.
· Flexibility for working from home.
· State of the art modern office.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710