Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Tax Specialist to join their expanding team in Dublin on a permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Tax Specialist with knowledge of EU/ local country tax (especially VAT) and accounting regulations in a dynamic and fast paced international organisation.
The objective of Tax Specialist is to manage tax issue on country level, with reference to the Company’s tax policies, Guidelines, process, and work instructions, to ensure the tax compliance according to local laws/regulations.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20822
Your role will involve
- Timely and accurately identify local Tax rule changes, new business scenarios changes, carry out interpretation and relevant impact analysis.
- Hold effective communication with regional tax team, HQ tax COE, and relevant country business departments.
- Be familiar with the methodology of implementing a new tax rule in the company, including the related business solutions, accounting solutions, and tax determination solutions.
- Manage local VAT/CIT/WHT/other type of local taxes calculation, prepare Tax returns (such as EU Intrastat, ESL/EPL etc), in the company’s IT systems, based on local work instructions.
- Timely and accurate tax payment, Tax asset management, related documents management.
- Lead tax audit or inquiry defence, including appeal process.
- TPD preparation by gathering related financial data, with the cooperation with TP COE.
- Optimizing the local tax compliance process/work instructions, including business process related and tax process related.
- Advising local entity operation from tax aspect and exploring feasibility of local incentive policy.
You must have as a minimum
- 3 years of experience in tax and similar fields.
- Excellent knowledge of EU/ local country tax (especially VAT) and accounting regulations.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in tax law or tax economics or a foreign equivalent will be preferred.
Good to have
- CPA or Min Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification is preferred.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Private Healthcare
- Car allowance,
- Life insurance
- Free parking
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040