Corporate Communications and Public Policy Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Corporate Communications and Public Policy Manager with at least 6 years of professional experience in Communications or PR, to join them initially on a 12-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21164
What will a Corporate Communications and Public Policy Manager do?
- Drive positive coverage across media and social platforms that reaches audiences important to the client.
- Develop and execute creative communications strategies and initiatives to support the client’s one of the client’s platform operations in UK.
- Conceptualise and execute creative consumer PR campaigns with media and other partners.
- Respond to and route incoming media requests.
- Manage multiple agencies.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the client’s communications teams in the UK, EMEA and the US.
- Work and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company, particularly with partnerships, marketing, policy, product and sales.
- Protect and enhance awareness of the client’s platform and its products in mainstream consumer media outlets.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 6+ years of professional experience in Communications or PR.
- Strong existing media relationships in the UK – experience working with corporate, tech, lifestyle and business/marketing media and influencers and developing social campaigns to achieve communications goals.
- Strong PM and decision-making skills.
- Experience in managing PR agencies to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent and the ability to apply relevant knowledge from this field to communications.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 3303351710.