We are currently looking for an experienced Conversion Analyst to join our client – one of the largest financial institutions based in Krakow and Wroclaw.
This role will suit a candidate with 2-3 years of experience with building and executing A/B testing, managing backlog, QA, pre-and post-test analysis etc.
This is a hybrid role which requires working occasionally in the office in Wroclaw.
Candidates applying for this role need to have a valid work permit in Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 22050
What you will be doing?
- Use qualitative data (surveys, usability tests etc.) and quantitative data (web analytics) to derive insights, develop hypotheses, build and execute A/B tests and experiments and to propose data driven website optimization initiatives.
- Develop, implement and evaluate UX and experimentation concepts (e.g. A/B-Tests) and communicate them to various audiences through hand sketches, prototypes or wireframes incl. recommendations for website optimization.
- Develop engaging and conversion optimized landing pages with strong focus on generating prospect engagement and leads on the client's website.
- Lead website optimization and website redesign projects with focus on maximizing the lead generation output.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with building and executing A/B testing, managing backlog, QA, pre-and post-test analysis etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Business level English.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative, and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression, and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037