Our client is an American worldwide management consulting firm who is a trusted advisor and consultant to many of the world’s most influential businesses and institutions.
They are looking for a Contract Administrator with 2-4 years of experience in contract administration within a multinational company, to join them initially for 12 months.
As part of the finance performance team, you would manage the contracting process for all global engagements for 250 clients, in 50 countries. This team serves clients in Banking, Insurance and TMT, providing benchmark data and best-practice knowledge to generate insights on how clients can achieve superior performance.
This is a hybrid position which will require going to the London’s office at least once per week.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 22747
What will you be doing?
- Problem-solving and driving progress to ensure client contracting is accurate, timely and efficient.
- Liaising with many people including finance leadership plus colleagues in finance, legal and risk functions as well as clients and would therefore suit someone with top-class communication skills, who enjoys interacting with a variety of people, on a daily basis.
- You will play the central liaison role between the finance leadership team, legal team and the client to ensure progress is made on the contracting process: managing status of new and existing contracts, including monthly tracking and reporting, filing signed contracts and contract renewal calendar.
- You will be liaising with Group legal team regarding any legal matters including client queries, or changes to policy or contractual framework but are not required to draft legal documentation so no legal background is required.
- 2-4 years contract administrative experience
- Experience working within a global multinational company.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Work laptop, phone (may depend on the role) and latest tools and technologies.
- Paid holidays plus paid bank holidays.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.