Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Content Strategist with 5+ years of experience in content creation to join them on a 6 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20620
What will a Content Strategist do?
· Working to understand the biggest challenges faced by leaders and content creators, then finding safe, easy-to-understand ways to solve them.
· Helping a fast-growing product team navigate this new space, learning fast and adjusting your approach in light of new insights.
· Connecting with counterparts working on other areas of the business, creator and identity tools to figure out how we can make everything fit together.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of experience in content creation
· Experience designing consumer products; b2b
· Strong relationship skills to work with various teams
· Experience with Figma or other similar content creation CRMs
· Portfolio or links to work
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710