Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious fast-paced forward-thinking company with a very creative culture.
Joining on a 6-month contract, as a Content Strategist you will help to drive change in the marketing industry.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20888
What will a Content Strategist do?
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers, and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Promote content strategy and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- Share work and give feedback to teammates.
- Can work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5 years of experience in content creation, management, content writing from journalism, and content strategy work.
- Experience in inventory management.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks, and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.