Content Moderation Associate with Finnish
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Content Moderation Associate with Finnish to join them on a permanent contract.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has native/fluent level of Finnish and fluent English.
The role is expected to be onsite.
About the role: You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team. The Team will be working alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
Job Reference: BBBH 22933
What will a Content Moderation Associate with Finnish do?
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures will include calling up a B2B customer to verify information and additional online research.
- Make outbound phone contact with clients in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is no selling involved in this position however a substantial amount of phone calls are required with a purpose of obtaining information.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment with frequent business updates.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fluency in Finnish & English
- High school diploma
- Relocation allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax Saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work Scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.