Content Media Associate
Based in London, this role will be initially remote until offices reopen. Our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
** Candidates must reside in London**
In this 12-month contract, they are looking for a Content Media Associate, with 3+ years’ experience creating content.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21112
What will a Content Media Associate do?
Content Strategy and Campaign Execution
- Work closely with local teams and campaigns to develop data-, narrative-driven and on-brand content strategy that educates our key audiences and drives activation.
- Find creative and cost-effective ways to tell the story of the community.
- Write and edit action-oriented emails, compelling social media posts and narrative blog posts, build digital tools (sign-ups, petitions, etc.), oversee design of visual elements such as infographics, videos, photo, reports, post and engage on social media.
- Project management, admin & budgeting.
Message Coordination and Development
- Work closely with the Campaign Team to understand the political landscape.
- Partner with Campaign and Global Ops Teams, polling, and strategic leads to develop data-driven localised strategy and messaging.
Measurement, Analytics, Testing & Experimentation
- Work with the Policy Campaign Team and offices to establish appropriate KPIs; measure, analyse and apply learnings from digital advocacy, social and web.
- Use insights from polling and key metrics to optimise content.
- Draft and deploy written communications to drive Host participation in civic processes.
- Facilitate Host policymakers contact and advocacy.
- Use tools and connect Host stories for paid media and Comms teams.
- Coordinate with third-party Host groups for advocacy needs.
- Select, manage, and deploy digital advocacy tools both on the platform and from third parties.
- Develop Host-facing materials and hold trainings relevant to policy objectives.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience creating content.
- Websites, social, digital, email and other online assets.
- Experience with digital content creation (especially email) and other written materials for advocacy or issue-based campaigns is preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience in political or grassroots community organising campaigns.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040