Content Management Coordinator
Our client is an American worldwide management consulting firm who is a trusted advisor and counsellor to many of the world’s most influential businesses and institutions.
They are looking for a Content Management Coordinator with at least 1 year of relevant experience in an administrative or coordination role, ideally gained within a fast-paced environment. This will be an initial 12-month contract.
In this position you can work fully remotely in Poland, or in a hybrid working model from an office based in Wroclaw, Poznan, or Warsaw.
It is an excellent opportunity for you to gain experience with a recognized world-class leader in their field, a brand name on your CV that conveys your exceptional talent.
- 1+ years’ experience in an administrative/coordination/operational role gained within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Excel (basic skills)
- Aptitude to learn new programs
What will you be doing?
- Scheduling and attending quarterly or monthly meetings with practice contacts
- Updating monthly analyses and providing them (via box) to each practice
- Responding to questions from practices via email
- Maintaining a tracker of all work done
- Performing curation tasks directly in content management systems (KAPS, TRM) including:
- Extending expiration dates
- Archiving documents
- Removing documents from the system
- Submitting updated documents
- Working on aspects of search optimization
- Participating in special projects as they arise (e.g., helping a practice to create 10 separate documents from one long one, removing outdated text from a series of documents, etc.)
- Creating reports on overall initiative impact on practice curation
Job Reference: BBBH 23018
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today or email me directly at [email protected] in case of any questions