Content Integrity Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require a Content Integrity Specialist with 1-2 years of experience within Risk, Fraud prevention or Trust and Safety to join them, initially until the end of March 2022.
You will educate users on how to maintain security and safety while using their platform responsibly.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20499
What will a Content Integrity Specialist do?
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of the team to successfully complete core work and escalations.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose of the team.
- Investigate complex situations and potential fraud surfaced in high volume queues.
- Demonstrate ability to comprehensively document investigations.
- Understand our risk systems and investigate account patterns through data analysis.
- Working with operational lead to support cross-functional groups to develop and enhance internal policies and tools such as increasing automation, updating policies, and fixing product loopholes, etc.
- Identify market trends and product vulnerabilities. Create data-backed recommendations to respond to trends and to reduce vulnerabilities; work with senior members of the team and cross-functional groups to ensure these recommendations are executed.
- Work with external Product vendors to enhance proactive and reactive risk detection as an informing or collaborating task.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
- Demonstrate great judgement and be open to sharing what you know with others.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 1-2 years of experience within Risk, Fraud prevention or Trust and Safety.
· English fluency both spoken and written.
· Mandarin proficiency is a plus.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404