Content Curator (German)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Content Curator with fluent German and 2+ years' experience on digital video content production, to join them on a 6-month contract.
This role is to help find & surface amazing video content on the platforms, as well as identify up and coming trends and creators.
Job Reference: BBBH 21798
What will a Content Curator do?
· Review and curate video content and playlists
· Define and execute processes to support curation operations Identify online trends and creators, including emerging memes and cultural conversations
· Capture and highlight the best content from wide range of topics, including pop culture, celebrities, comedy, and music Identify storytelling, narrative, characters, and the qualities that make entertainment interesting
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years' experience on digital video content production,
· 2+ editorial/publishing, or creator/influencer talent
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written German
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710