Based in Stockholm, Sweden, our client is responsible for managing the traffic and making the lives of Stockholm’s passengers easier. They are looking for a Data Coordinator with public sector experience to join them initially on a 12-month contract with an opportunity to extend up to 3 years.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Hybrid (open to fully remote)
Duration: 01-Oct-2023 – 30-Sep-2024 – opportunity to extend up to 3 years
Contract type: B2B/PAYE
Language: Swedish and English
CV: Please submit your CV in Swedish
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24225
- Lead, direct and coordinate data and information coordination issues during both planning and production.
- Assist Project and Production Managers with information and coordinate with others in the project.
- Communicate and lead various forums in English.
- Responsible for coordinating deliveries of technical documentation.
- Responsible for coordination and review of design documents from/to the contractor.
- Establish, implement and develop requirements and routines for information management/information coordination.
- Administration of the programs JIRA Software and Bluebeam.
- Checks and distribution of CAD files and review of technical documentation.
- Work based on the Traffic Administration’s IT manual for technical documentation
- Contribute to the work of handing over product documentation/technical documentation to management.
- Where applicable, represent TF and the project in contact with various external parties and actors such as authorities, suppliers and contractors regarding product documentation issues
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Technical education, at least a university degree in engineering.
- Experience working on at least 3 large projects ( at least 500 milion SEK)
- +1 year working with the administration of the programs Jira and Bluebeam.
- At least 3 years of experience in the administration of digital case management.
- Experience of coordinating/ administrating product documentation within the project phases construction document and relationship document for at least 2 years.
- At least 3 years of experience in production in the public sector.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing and developing requirements and procedures for information management/information coordination in the public sector.
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of data/information coordinator, digital strategist, and/or project manager.
- At least 3 years of combined experience leading teams in the construction or civil engineering sector for at least 2 projects.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a contracting organization in the public sector.
- Fluent Swedish and English
- +2 years’ experience of working in turnkey construction and documented experience of working with ABK and ABT.
- +2 years’ experience of working in joint ventures.
- +3 years of experience in a BIM-related coordination position, which is defined as working with object-based information management in construction or civil engineering projects.
Still Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +46812400027