Our client is a leading Irish building contractor who are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for Construction Manager join them on a permanent basis.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for various construction activities including health and safety, quality control, site logistics, employee relations, supervision of subcontractors, forepersons and others to achieve project production targets.
Candidates should have 7+ years’ site management experience, in any combination of commercial, industrial, residential and fit-out and refurbishment building.
Job Reference: BBBH 20060
What will a Construction Manager do?
- Managing the company’s HSEQ systems and procedures, site set up planning and security, logistics management, deliveries and traffic management.
- Work alongside the Project Manager to adhere to the construction programme including the effective sequencing of the finishing trades to maximise quality and minimise reworking, while monitoring resources, labour, plant, site set-up and other overheads.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Candidates should have 7+ years’ site management experience, in any combination of commercial, industrial, residential and fit-out and refurbishment building.
- Pension (employee & employer contribution).
- Car allowance (some instances company vehicles).
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Social & Wellness Committee.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.