Configuration Specialist (Chinese)
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Configuration Specialist (Chinese) to join their expanding team in Warsaw. They are looking for a native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker with fluent English, along with IT background, ideally in testing /configuration, online services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. You will be responsible for configuring customer-facing European activities for their mobile services in their internal platforms.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 20011
Your role will involve
- Responsible for configuring their planned activities in their systems, test them and launch them.
- Responsible for solving blockers and obtaining right assets from internal business stakeholders
- Responsible for helping and training other team members (when needed) and coordinate team resources and workload too
- Improve and optimize their internal workflows and communications (where possible)
- Reports to the manager of Multilingual Center (Warsaw)
You must have as a minimum
- IT background, ideally in testing /configuration, online services
- Chinese (Mandarin) at native level
- Fluent English
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48122119037.