Model: Remote (Poland) or onsite (flexible)
Contract: 6 months temp contract (possible extension)
Pay: up to PLN 30 k/month gross
Are you ready to make your creative dreams come true?
You have been working as a Concept Artist on high-quality video games, studio movies, and animation for a couple of years now and you are looking to add something exceptional to your portfolio.
You are a visionary artist, who knows how to define and drive stylised and realistic art styles, and who cannot wait to show your full creative potential.
On the other hand, you know how to clearly communicate your visual vision to a team of various contributors, technical artists, 3D artists etc. so that you arrive at the desired visual goal and make your dreams a reality.
As a Concept Artist, you will be exploring and evolving artistic direction through visual development art, helping teams execute designs that will define the future of AR/VR.
You will join a team of 14 artists creating a VR workroom to level up the look and feel of the VR environment, showing your passion to elevate the rest of the team and the product.
You will be working closely with the art and creative director on the visual reboot of the product, using your expertise in collaboration, and knowledge of what it means to devotedly work on a product.
You will join a cutting-edge company that’s shaping the future of technology .
It will allow you to collaborate with industry-leading experts to create immersive and engaging experiences that bring people closer together.
Their global team is just getting started to help people build stronger communities as they constantly iterate, solve problems, and work together to empower people to connect in meaningful ways.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Concept/Technical/Visual Development Artist in video games/films/animation.
- You shipped at least 2 AAA products in game development as a Concept Artist.
- You have excellent knowledge of art and visual design principles and techniques relating to character and environment design.
- You have a strong understanding of art pipelines including: art creation processes (at least 2D), technology requirements and advancements, trade-offs, and challenges associated with development.
- You have strong organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines and expectations.
- You are currently living in Poland with a valid work permit.
Simply apply via our website: https://allenrec.com/job/23130
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have other roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or phone: +48 122119037
Job Reference: 23130