Computer Vision Researcher
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 12-month contract, as a Computer Vision Researcher you have will a strong track record with significant publications in top computer vision conferences (e.g., CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICLR, etc.) or journals (e.g., IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, International Journal of Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, or IEEE Transactions on Image Processing).
You will join a team that aim to help more people around the world come together and connect through world-class Augmented and Virtual reality (AR/VR) products.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20173
What will a Computer Vision Researcher do?
- Working on future algorithms on large scale image-based mapping.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering and research teams in computer vision, machine learning, and graphics.
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision that can be applied to product development
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Strong track record with significant publications in top computer vision conferences (e.g., CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICLR, etc.) or journals (e.g., IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, International Journal of Computer Vision, – – Pattern Recognition, or IEEE Transactions on Image Processing).
- MSc or preferably PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Electrical and Computer Engineering in the field of computer vision and machine learning.
- Deep knowledge in computer vision, image-based 3D reconstruction (Structure-from-Motion, Multi-View Stereo), object recognition, optimization, (semi-, weakly-, self-supervised) machine learning, image processing, computational geometry, robotics, SLAM, tracking, or sensor fusion.
- Experience with PyTorch.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.