Computer Vision Engineer
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Computer Vision Engineer with expert knowledge of C++ computing and python, to join them on a 12 month contract.
The main function of a computer vision engineer is to explore, develop and deliver new cutting-edge technologies that serve the foundation of optical computing.
Job Reference: BBBH 20390
What will a Computer Vision Engineer do?
· As a market specialist, be aware of current market events and typical user behaviour in the North America market.
· Study state-of-the-art algorithms in the field of camera-based signal processing
· Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap
· Design new algorithms, or adaptations to existing algorithms, that will enable novel capabilities
· Collaborate closely with algorithm developers, system architects and designers to support the creation of innovative and impactful experiences
· Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team
· Assess and recommend emerging technologies through close partnership with external, industry leading suppliers
· Analyze and improve efficiency of algorithms
· Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
· Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems.
· Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Expert knowledge of C++ computing and python
· Knowledge in computer vision and image processing.
· Bachelor’s degree in software engineering required.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710