Are you a Compliance Manager interested in joining our clients Regional Ethics & Compliance team, while also supporting other global compliance needs?
We are looking for a Compliance Manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading ethics and compliance initiatives across Europe and Israel.
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with a very creative culture.
Type: Remote – Can be based anywhere in the UK
Duration: 6 months initially
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24123
- Develops, implements and leads ethics and compliance initiatives across Europe and Israel, including measures to drive compliance to the Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption Policy, and compliance-related policies.
- Conducts outreach regarding ethics and compliance matters with regional stakeholders, including regional leadership, and serves as a key point of contact between Compliance and regional stakeholders.
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders to provide ethics and compliance advice and support to the business.
- Structures, plans, and conducts ad-hoc and regular regional, country, and programmatic risk assessments, with main focus on ethics and compliance-related risks
- Leverages regional understanding and subject matter expertise to sharpen impact of the global compliance program, and promote an ethical culture and tone.
- Monitors business activity and recommends appropriate issue-specific and programmatic preventive and corrective actions to mitigate risks and advance the company’s goals in a legal and ethical manner.
- Plans and conducts ethics and compliance training and communication initiatives to educate and engage employees and higher-risk third parties.
- Analyses third-party engagements for potential ethical and compliance risks. Oversees anti-corruption due diligence, oversight, and monitoring of higher-risk third parties and advises the business on relevant mitigation measures.
- Analyses compliance approval requests for resolution or escalation, with a particular focus on anti-corruption risks.
- 6+ years of industry or consulting experience in ethics and compliance or risk mitigation in a multinational company
- Ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment and work cross-functionally with multiple geographies, functions, and employees of diverse backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a collaborative team-oriented problem solving approach are critical
- High degree of professional ethics and attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Background in technology, media and advertising, telecommunications infrastructure, and proven knowledge of core business processes within these industries is a plus.
Still Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 3303351710