Based in the heart of Dublin, our client requires a Compliance Coordinator, with at least 2 years’ demonstrable compliance experience with exposure to Legal, GDPR, Cyber Security & Privacy, Quality & Operations compliance projects and practices being preferred to join their team on a 12-month contract.
The company has been at the forefront in changing mobile and cloud technologies as we know it.
Depending on your experience, the salary range is €35,000 – €60,000.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online, although the position will be onsite in D4.
Job Reference: BBBH 23421
What will a Compliance Coordinator do?
- Work closely with Legal, GDPR, Cyber Security & Privacy, and Quality & Operations to create and maintain company’s internal compliance programs that meet the minimum standards and requirements set forth by regulatory bodies and industry best practices.
- Assist in managing data privacy inquiries, incidents, and requests both internally and externally. This includes working with clients and colleagues to demonstrate compliance and ensure that their requirements are met, managing internal documentation, records, templates, and reports, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborate on internal initiatives with the company’s global business teams, balancing priorities, and the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Take ownership of tasks, manage various issues, and meet fast-paced deadlines while continuously striving for improvements.
- Support team communications, newsletters, and events, and perform other related duties as needed.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated compliance experience with exposure to Legal, GDPR, Cyber Security & Privacy, Quality & Operations compliance projects and practices is preferred.
- Familiarity with working in a dynamic international organization, particularly one involved in cloud computing services. Professional certifications are desirable but not essential.
- Strong project coordination and management skills with the ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple global stakeholder teams and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s degree in law, Business, IT, or other relevant fields.
- Professional certifications such as CIPP/E, CIPT, CISA, CISM, or other relevant certifications are desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations and practices.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
What you can expect from our client:
- A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
- A fast-growing organization that defines itself as being agile and innovative.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A commitment to building a working environment that values inclusivity, innovation, agility, and drive.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.