Compliance and Risk Operations Officer
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require an experienced Compliance and Risk Operations Officer who is skilled in areas such as Operations Risk Management, Governance, Control, Compliance.
You will have responsibility for managing all Governance, Risk, Control and Compliance initiatives across the Middle Office Transaction Management in Poland
Job Reference: BBBH 20533
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in operations and/or risk management within a operational function, ideally in the financial services.
- Prior experience in working in an international environment
- Experience in designing communications and/or preparing materials for senior stakeholders would be an asset
- Business level English, possessing a valid work permit for Poland and ability to work onsite in Krakow 1 or 2 days a week.
- Strengthen our reputation for excellence in operational risk management by demonstrating clear ownership of risks and exercising discipline in risk management processes.
- Ensure a “no surprise” culture where trends in risk incidents (operational losses, inadvertent data disclosure, and break in governance controls) are identified and reported to the management team and escalated in a timely manner.
- Review the incidents whether proposed Actions to Prevent Reoccurrence address the root cause and satisfy the tactical and strategic solutions.
- Provide guidance to Middle Office TM management team as risk owners, to support participation and completion of corporate and local risk programs as required e.g. INFRA.
- Respond to Business Control local body and ensure Middle Office TM adhere to relevant policies.
- Ensure all process flows and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are adequately documented and reviewed/updated on a regular basis.
- Manage a self-testing and monitoring program for the operations to ensure that all controls are effective, applicable and being adhered to.
- Work with other risk functions to develop and implement controls that mitigate operational risks. Once the controls are in place, continue to monitor control compliance and the prevalent risk environment to ensure that exposures are kept at acceptable levels
- Provide regular reporting to the management and track timely closure of incidents, issues, and incident reports (SIR’s)
- Develop and manage detailed plans for complex projects with strong change control.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, Medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037