Competition Policy Program Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Competition Policy Program Manager with 8+ years’ work experience from a legal, economics or public policy background, to join them on a 12-month contract. This role is fully remote.
The ideal candidate will become part of a team that is dealing with some of the most interesting public policy challenges of our times including competition and choice, privacy, freedom of expression, the impact of the internet on economic growth, and new opportunities for democratic engagement.
Job Reference: BBBH 21777
What will a Competition Policy Program Manager do?
· Function as lynchpin coordinator of cross-functional efforts on competition and choice within Europe, and as a key interface between Europe and the central teams.
· Ensure alignment in Europe between Policy, Comms, Legal and between leadership and workstream leads.
· Develop and implement overall project structure in Europe, including SteerCo with leadership, regular cadence of cross-functional meetings, written updates, touch points with global teams and accountability frameworks.
· Develop overarching project plans as well as specific plans in areas like policy development and stakeholder engagement in collaboration with workstream leads and monitor execution e.g. by building and maintaining trackers.
· Inform related pillars of work, in particular Research and Comms.
· Prepare regular updates for leadership including written memos and slide presentations.
· Undertake deep analysis and analytical thinking to support strategic direction on policy and interplay with Comms and Legal approaches.
· Foster Europe competition and choice policy community together with the functional lead.
· Partner with functional and local teams to develop our client’s positions on competition and choice policy.
· Contribute to consultation responses and other external-facing documents and messaging.
· Maintain repository of documents.
· Stay up-to-date on competition developments across the region.
· Participate as an active member of the Europe Policy Team by contributing to other policy projects as required.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 8+ years’ experience from a legal, economics or public policy background.
· Expert knowledge of competition policy.
· Strong project management skills and proven experience in managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders in a complex organization.
· Competitive Salary
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710