Community Specialist – Remote
Allen Recruitment Consulting are looking to hire two Community Specialists to join our high performing, close knit team, to help us build online communities of hiring managers and candidates in different countries across Europe and beyond – check out the list of jobs and locations on our site!
Today we have offices in Ireland, the UK, Poland, The Netherlands, and a new office in Spain. Offices in Italy, France, Sweden, Belgium, and Norway are in the process of being set up before the end of 2021. These new offices across Europe are to support our existing and new clients in those regions.
This role is a hybrid role where you can work fully remotely or partly from home but from any European location that suits you. Today we have team members working from non-office locations such as Switzerland, Austria, Bulgaria, and Greece. We can facilitate short-term working form any European location with some of our team working from Barcelona for the Irish winter!!
We think differently about recruitment and possess technological advantages that enable our recruiters to find and effectively engage with experienced candidates faster and more efficiently. How? Our technology-led solution is built on leading machine learning search and automated communication/scheduling software.
Our solution is described as the future of recruitment and allows us to find and engage with both active and passive candidates. The technology does the hard work!
We are looking to hire Two Community Specialists, who want to develop a very rewarding career in an international environment, and to embrace a job with progression potential while helping us to develop an online community of hiring managers and candidates through online events and shared industry changing content. We call this Allen Connects (allenrec.com/allen-connects/).
- Supporting the full function of our Allen Connects online hiring manager roundtable discussions (The candidate version is currently in development)
- Helping the development of content and online materials for the target audience, reviewing, and contributing to the content with our senior team and outsourced marketing team.
- Ability to organise and support online events.
- Help nurture the attendees / potential attendees before, during and after each event.
- Conduct comprehensive follow ups after our events
- Sharing output from the events with those who have and have not attended
- Curate our content and will need to be up to speed with industry and public events, trends and can forward plan our marketing strategy to get exposure to our specific target markets.
- The ability at writing comprehensive / industry specific blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
Social media marketing
- Strong ability in creating, managing, and growing the Allen Recruitments presence through blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Tick Tock, and any other new and emerging platforms that help promote the Allen Brand.
Events and event planning
- This person will be the main point of contact for people attending our Hiring Manager and Candidates Online Roundtable events.
- Planning meetups and online events within our target community.
- A strong background in events / online events would be hugely advantageous.
- Managing incoming / outgoing media requests and building relationships with industry stakeholders; creating, executing, and measuring media campaigns / budgets.
- Assisting in our monthly podcast distribution of content for candidates across our online platforms.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Community Specialist Role will be responsible for attendee support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, social media) and managing any online feedback forums.
- Adding to marketing / PR campaigns to help boost the creative side of our client and candidate attraction to these events.
- Community Specialist Role will be responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications.
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Ability to drive traffic to the website so small SEO backgrounds big advantage.
Must-have skills to be considered for this job:
- Outgoing personality – they will be required to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing themselves to strangers.
- Writing skills – a background in journalism, blogging or influencing experience with writing helps since they’ll be creating so much content for our company.
- Social media savvy – experience with social media tools isn’t a must, but it’s helpful. Someone who can navigate WordPress and understands LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for business. This person will need to be able to provide snippets our events and distribute them across multiple platforms to promote the next monthly event.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Interest in recruitment / media recruitment – a Community Specialist needs to be passionate about what they do.
- Good employee – great time management skills, strong administration skills, high attention to detail, ability to multitask, a warm friendly face to their stakeholders.
- Culture fit – ability to work autonomously but supported as part of the Allen team.
- PR experience – having experience with public relations will be a nice to have.
Nice to have:
- Advantageous to have a second or 3rd language (Dutch, Polish, Spanish etc).
- Experience developing and implementing tactical plans — including inspired and moderated solutions — that build and nurture online communities.
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups.
- Experience locating and engaging advocates within the community to foster dialogue.
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients on developing on-brand messaging that best represents their voice and tone online and incentivizing user-generated content creation and sharing.
- Experience establishing metrics, gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals.
- Understanding what’s possible on the various technology platforms and the ability to educate and integrate the needs of clients, creative team, and developers.
- If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a community specialist.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching a podcast program for candidates, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events)
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- From Graduates upwards experience wise will be considered as we are building a department in this area and expect the team to grow over the next year and there will be opportunities for people to lead, build and develop this area.
Will there be training?
- Yes! We are a continuous learning environment with regular lunch and learn, fire side chats type events and recruiter, account manager training programs. Our Learning and Development Lead works with each team member to make sure they have access to the training they need – internal and external. Our training partner provides access to industry leading online learning.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days’ annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Hybrid Working, laptop etc
- Flexi hours
- Professional Development
- Education Assistance
- When in the office: fabulous coffee, fruit, and social outings
- Opportunity to travel to our other international offices for work.
- Wellbeing Coach
Job Id: BBBH 20608
If you are interested in this position, you can click on apply and send us your CV, accompanied by a cover letter, which we will review within 48 hours. Alternatively, please feel free to email the above documents with the Job Id in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org