Community Operations Specialist
Allen Recruitment have an immediate opportunity for a Community Operations Specialist, based in Poland, to join our Operations Team in delivering top-class service to our extensive client base (multinational and local) and employees. This will a remote based position.
We have offices in Ireland, the UK, Poland, Canada and a new office in the Netherlands. We are in the process of opening offices in France, Spain and Italy and plan to open a number of additional new offices across Europe in Q4 2021 to support our clients in those regions. We also have opportunities to travel between offices for work and training
This role presents a great opportunity to get hands on experience working in fast paced environment with blue chip clients. This will be a busy role!
In the role you will have opportunity to work with a growing clients base working with our Sales and Account Management Teams, Finance and HR functions globally.
Job Reference: BBBH20312
What will a general day involve?
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Be the first point of contact for all existing customer queries (email & phone), understanding the business nature of the query and assuming full ownership so that the query is addressed by one of the team in the agreed time frame.
- LEGAL DOCUMENTATION ADMINISTRATION: Work with our sales and account management teams to quality assure data content in contracts of employment and associated documentation as well as ensuring that authorisation is completed in a timely manner, and completed documentation is uploaded to the relevant database / CRM record, in advance of commencement of contract.
- ANNUAL LEAVE & SICK LEAVE: General administration and data updates
- CRM DATA QUALITY ASSURANCE: CRM records and data review for accuracy and update of relevant content.
How can you stand out from the crowd?
- Super organised
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- At least 1 years commercial administrative experience in a similar role
- Experience with CRM software Systems
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Fluency in English (Spoken and written)
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Flexi hours.
- Gym membership.
- Educational assistance.
- Career progression – as an expanding company we have lots of opportunities for growth.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.