Have you ever worked for a global tech company that is changing the world? Here’s your chance!
Headquartered in San Francisco, our client with a world leading online marketplace platform is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team in the London office for a 6-month contract.
The ideal candidate has at least 6 years of experience in communication management or media relations with an established media network in the UK.
In this role, you will have the chance to show your exceptional communication, organization and attention to detail skills.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21961
What will a Communications Manager do?
· Handle proactive and reactive policy communications in region, liaising with key policy campaign and business stakeholders
· Draft written materials – story pitches, press releases, messaging guidelines, Q&As, briefs, presentations, speeches etc
· Understand the media market and develop relationships with key reporters
· Manage agencies effectively to deliver outstanding results on behalf of the business
· Work with and influence teams cross functionally, integrating comms plans seamlessly with other departments and functions, such as marketing, policy etc and maintaining a diplomatic and considered approach to the wider business objectives.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 6+ years of experience in communication management/ media relations with an established media network in the UK.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Dutch nice to have.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040