Communications Manager (Remote)
Based in Warsaw, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Communications Manager, you will have 5+ years of professional experience in communications; agency and/or in-house. This successful candidate may be based anywhere in Poland as this a remote role.
Initially on a 12-month contract, the Communications Manager will have the opportunity to create and support proactive public relations campaigns around our client’s mission.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20244
What will a Communications Manager do?
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, platform, policy, on individual media opportunities and broader programs.
- Develop strategies and own day-to-day execution for public relations programs and campaigns – corporate and online marketing oriented.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various internal teams and external agencies to drive proactive campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Become a key part of the CEE comms team so that we increase our understanding of the business agenda, products and priorities.
- Inform press, bloggers and influencers about core products and initiatives.
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople.
- Organize press briefings, media sessions and events.
- Protect and enhance the reputation of the client and its products.
- Manage our owned channels and develop strategies.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of professional experience in communications; agency and/or in-house.
- Experience developing media relationships in key markets in CEE region.
- Strong project management experience, with proven ability to manage a broad range of both proactive and reactive projects.
- Experience in managing PR agencies and contractors.
- Fluent English.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- Annual leave plus paid bank holidays included.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48122119037