Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks, our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
In this short-term contact, running until June 2024, they are looking for a Communications Manager with 3+ years of experience in program/project management and multi-level communication with demonstrable stakeholder management experience.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 23522
- Deliver effective, strategic communications directed toward a variety of stakeholders.
- Gather material and information and present it in a clear and concise manner, ensuring the information is understandable to all stakeholders.
- Deliver full pieces of program plans, timelines, and tracking documents of moderate to high complexity and scope that are integrated into overarching program management objectives.
- Develop and curate project, program, and portfolio management methodologies from best practices, processes, and tools.
- Independently identify and recommend creative ways to improve on solutions to defined problems via selection of better methods/tools.
- Anticipate challenges through evaluation and analysis of data and business needs.
- Understand and identify key stakeholders and what is needed from them to drive programs forward.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of program management best practices.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in program/project management and multi-level communication (e.g., executives, peers, managers, and staff) with demonstrable stakeholder management experience
- Experience in Marketing Strategy, Digital Product Strategy, Product Marketing Management, or Management Consulting.
- Excellent written and verbal executive level communication skills with the ability to structure a compelling storyline and build presentation decks/documents to support a position.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040