Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Corporate Communications Manager, with 8 years’ experience in areas of Communications, Media and Influencer Relations, Journalism, Integrated Marketing (consumer, commercial), who will join our client’s Ireland Marketing & Operations team, and play a key role in building trust in the team with a particular focus on product, partner, and customer communications.
Job Reference: BBBH 20625
What will a Communications Manager do?
- Advance and protect the image and reputation of our client in Ireland
- Be accountable for communications across multiple product and service lines and employee communications
- Develop the commercial communications strategy and deliver the associated tactical campaign elements
- Generate momentum for commercial and consumer offering as aligned to company priorities
- Be a trusted advisor to senior executives in Ireland
- Cultivate a diverse mix of media and influencer relationships
- Continually raise the bar in quality storytelling by using data and insights, featuring local customers, and experimenting with visual storytelling, podcasts and new channels
- Be responsive, adaptable and a life-long learner
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 8 years’ experience in areas of Communications, Media and influencer relations, Journalism, Integrated marketing (consumer, commercial)
- Experience in B2B and/or corporate communications
- Previous experience working within and/or excellent understanding of the technology
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability and proven experience developing strategy
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040